- Are You Ready for College Level English Class?
- Building The Right Environment For Study
- Causes of study stress and how to overcome them
- General study tips for new or returning students
- How To Deal With Study Stress
- How To Deliver A Speech To A Class
- How To Overcome Study Block
- How To Study In A Group
- How To Take Notes In Class
- How to Focus When Studying and Be Completely Prepared for Your Exam
- How to Study for an Exam, Without Cramming
- How to Work Together as a Group To Deliver a Group Presentation (General Tips)
- How to avoid study procrastination
- How to stay healthy for studying
- How to use the Internet to study
- Memory Tips For Studying
- Note Taking and Revision Tips
- Study Tips: Audiobooks and studying on public transport
- Three Essay Writing Tips And The Difference between Spoken English and Written English
- Common Themes in Literature
- Best Places To Study For An Exam
- Getting the Most Out of Your Studying Time
- How To Deliver A “High Distinction” Presentation
- Studying for a Science Exam
- Proper Ways to Take Notes When Reading
All Quite on the Western Front Example Exam Questions
Error messageNotice: Undefined index: db43380 in include_once() (line 1 of /home/studygui/public_html/sites/default/settings.php).
1. Research the following new weapons that are being used in the Great War and explain how they are changing the face of war in 1918. Weapons to explore: flamethrower, tank, machine gun, submarine, airplane, and 3" mortar.
2. Explain what "no man's land" is and draw an illustration of it.
3. How is gas used as a biological weapon in the Great War? What types of gas are used, and what is their effects?
4. What is life like in the trenches for the typical German soldier?
5. Find a recipe that soldiers in the trenches sometimes followed to make food more attractive, edible, or appetizing.
6. Who is the Red Baron? Why is he famous, and how does he die?
7. What is the Schlieffen Plan, and is it working in 1917?
8. Explain how the Archduke's assassination is a catalyst for the war.
9. Find Helen Burrey's 1917 journal. Summarize the information that you find.
10. What is a dogfight? Explain it for someone who has never seen one.
11. Draw an illustration of a typical set of trenches used in France during WW 1.
12. Explain the concept of "Pal Battalions" and evaluate whether or not they were a good strategy for the German and English armies.