- Are You Ready for College Level English Class?
- Building The Right Environment For Study
- Causes of study stress and how to overcome them
- General study tips for new or returning students
- How To Deal With Study Stress
- How To Deliver A Speech To A Class
- How To Overcome Study Block
- How To Study In A Group
- How To Take Notes In Class
- How to Focus When Studying and Be Completely Prepared for Your Exam
- How to Study for an Exam, Without Cramming
- How to Work Together as a Group To Deliver a Group Presentation (General Tips)
- How to avoid study procrastination
- How to stay healthy for studying
- How to use the Internet to study
- Memory Tips For Studying
- Note Taking and Revision Tips
- Study Tips: Audiobooks and studying on public transport
- Three Essay Writing Tips And The Difference between Spoken English and Written English
- Common Themes in Literature
- Best Places To Study For An Exam
- Getting the Most Out of Your Studying Time
- How To Deliver A “High Distinction” Presentation
- Studying for a Science Exam
- Proper Ways to Take Notes When Reading
Avoiding Exam Stress
Whether you like it or not, sometimes the pressure of the coming exams can affect you in a stressful way. You can follow these tips so you can avoid becoming stressed when exam week comes and increase the performance of your exam.
The first tip is to create a study schedule based on your exam timetable. This gives you an organized approach to your studying.
If you constantly think that your exam is crucial for your final grade, you really will get stressed. Change this way of thinking into an "I can do this" attitude. Be optimistic and not pessimistic about the exam.
Hang out with people who are not worriers and people who do not contribute to elevating your stress level. You can join your classmates or friends who are calm about the exam.
Put variety on your studying. This means that after an intense studying of a very hard lesson, you should follow it up with a light and easy lesson. This way you ease up on the pressure that you are building onto yourself.
Sometimes your parents can also add to your stress level when you are studying. You can ask them to give you some space when you are studying. Tell them that you need to focus on your studies for a while.