- Are You Ready for College Level English Class?
- Building The Right Environment For Study
- Causes of study stress and how to overcome them
- General study tips for new or returning students
- How To Deal With Study Stress
- How To Deliver A Speech To A Class
- How To Overcome Study Block
- How To Study In A Group
- How To Take Notes In Class
- How to Focus When Studying and Be Completely Prepared for Your Exam
- How to Study for an Exam, Without Cramming
- How to Work Together as a Group To Deliver a Group Presentation (General Tips)
- How to avoid study procrastination
- How to stay healthy for studying
- How to use the Internet to study
- Memory Tips For Studying
- Note Taking and Revision Tips
- Study Tips: Audiobooks and studying on public transport
- Three Essay Writing Tips And The Difference between Spoken English and Written English
- Common Themes in Literature
- Best Places To Study For An Exam
- Getting the Most Out of Your Studying Time
- How To Deliver A “High Distinction” Presentation
- Studying for a Science Exam
- Proper Ways to Take Notes When Reading
Doing Your Homework Without Procrastinating
Procrastination simply means putting off work and waiting until the last few minutes. This is a bad habit that most students tend to have. They wait until the very last minute before they start doing their homework. Procrastinating only gives unnecessary stress to the students. The quality of work also suffers because the student is doing their homework when they are already sleepy or rushing to finish it. It is very ideal that a student learns to prioritize important things because they will carry this habit until they grow up and have their own jobs.
Before doing your homework, you should gather up all the necessary things you need to finish your homework. By doing this, you avoid making excuses of standing up to look for your things. This ensures that you do your homework uninterrupted. Also, you should turn off your television, laptop or other things that might distract you and stop you from continuously doing your homework.
Being tired often leads to procrastinating. So it can be a good idea to do your homework early before you get tired. Think of it this way, doing your homework early gives you plenty of time for other activities throughout the day.
You can use the study hall in your school to finish your homework early. Start with the hardest homework first so you can finish the other easier ones faster.
You can always ask for help when something stops you from finishing your homework.
Give yourself a reward after finishing your homework. Make that reward your goal to finish your homework.