- Are You Ready for College Level English Class?
- Building The Right Environment For Study
- Causes of study stress and how to overcome them
- General study tips for new or returning students
- How To Deal With Study Stress
- How To Deliver A Speech To A Class
- How To Overcome Study Block
- How To Study In A Group
- How To Take Notes In Class
- How to Focus When Studying and Be Completely Prepared for Your Exam
- How to Study for an Exam, Without Cramming
- How to Work Together as a Group To Deliver a Group Presentation (General Tips)
- How to avoid study procrastination
- How to stay healthy for studying
- How to use the Internet to study
- Memory Tips For Studying
- Note Taking and Revision Tips
- Study Tips: Audiobooks and studying on public transport
- Three Essay Writing Tips And The Difference between Spoken English and Written English
- Common Themes in Literature
- Best Places To Study For An Exam
- Getting the Most Out of Your Studying Time
- How To Deliver A “High Distinction” Presentation
- Studying for a Science Exam
- Proper Ways to Take Notes When Reading
High School Summer Courses
High school summer courses are not only for those students who are taking remedial classes because they did poorly on the previous school year. There are summer courses that are intended for students who want to enrich their education before heading to college. If you want to advance your studies during summer, you can ask your guidance counselor about the courses the school offers.
Summer is a good time to discover your talent. Most schools have programs and courses that offer classes in music and art subjects. One example is the California State Summer School for the Arts which offers summer courses for animation, fine arts and dance.
Some schools and institutions have limited slots for their classes so you have to prepare a very good application material with the help of your school guidance counselor.
If you want to free up your schedule for the next school year, you can take advanced courses. One example is the creative writing or English class in literature. You can get these classes in summer so you can free up your timetable for the regular school year.
Summer courses are used by the school so that you can attain certain grade level to remain in advanced classes.
If your school does not offer any summer courses, you can browse for these courses on other schools. Some of these schools offer courses exclusively for advanced students who can tackle college level courses.