- Are You Ready for College Level English Class?
- Building The Right Environment For Study
- Causes of study stress and how to overcome them
- General study tips for new or returning students
- How To Deal With Study Stress
- How To Deliver A Speech To A Class
- How To Overcome Study Block
- How To Study In A Group
- How To Take Notes In Class
- How to Focus When Studying and Be Completely Prepared for Your Exam
- How to Study for an Exam, Without Cramming
- How to Work Together as a Group To Deliver a Group Presentation (General Tips)
- How to avoid study procrastination
- How to stay healthy for studying
- How to use the Internet to study
- Memory Tips For Studying
- Note Taking and Revision Tips
- Study Tips: Audiobooks and studying on public transport
- Three Essay Writing Tips And The Difference between Spoken English and Written English
- Common Themes in Literature
- Best Places To Study For An Exam
- Getting the Most Out of Your Studying Time
- How To Deliver A “High Distinction” Presentation
- Studying for a Science Exam
- Proper Ways to Take Notes When Reading
Honesty and Plagiarism
Error messageNotice: Undefined index: db43380 in include_once() (line 1 of /home/studygui/public_html/sites/default/settings.php).
Honesty and Plagiarism
- The Vestavia Hills High School Code of Student Conduct will be followed. A copy of the Code of Conduct is in your SGA-provided student planners. Please make sure you are familiar with it.
- Any paper with your name on it signifies that you are the author -- that the wording and the ideas are yours, with exceptions indicated by quotation marks and citations. Plagiarism is the unacknowledged use of others' materials (words and ideas). We will discuss how to avoid inadvertent plagiarism. Evidence of plagiarism will result in a zero for the assignment and a report will be filed with the school administration
- Students are expected to do their own work. Any evidence of copied work or cheating in any way will result in a grade of zero (0) on the assignment, test or quiz for all parties involved.
- It is impossible for the teacher to know the subject of a conversation which occurs during a quiz or test; therefore, any talking during a quiz or test, whether related to subject matter or not, will result in a grade of zero (0) for all parties involved and an office referral. This also insures a quiet testing environment for all students.