- Are You Ready for College Level English Class?
- Building The Right Environment For Study
- Causes of study stress and how to overcome them
- General study tips for new or returning students
- How To Deal With Study Stress
- How To Deliver A Speech To A Class
- How To Overcome Study Block
- How To Study In A Group
- How To Take Notes In Class
- How to Focus When Studying and Be Completely Prepared for Your Exam
- How to Study for an Exam, Without Cramming
- How to Work Together as a Group To Deliver a Group Presentation (General Tips)
- How to avoid study procrastination
- How to stay healthy for studying
- How to use the Internet to study
- Memory Tips For Studying
- Note Taking and Revision Tips
- Study Tips: Audiobooks and studying on public transport
- Three Essay Writing Tips And The Difference between Spoken English and Written English
- Common Themes in Literature
- Best Places To Study For An Exam
- Getting the Most Out of Your Studying Time
- How To Deliver A “High Distinction” Presentation
- Studying for a Science Exam
- Proper Ways to Take Notes When Reading
Importance of Homework
motrin in india article erythromycin 1 5 wellbutrin generic fda Most students groan when they hear their teachers assigning homework. When I was a kid I do not like having homework because it takes up my playing and television time. Some educators even agree that homework is not recommended to be given to the students. They say that the student will be saturated with school work and has to be given time for fun and recreation. Other educators disagree with this and say the time spent at school is not enough so homework has to be given. Studies have shown that homework is important for the students because it can create good study habits and positive attitude towards learning as they grow older.
Homework can improve the study habits of a student. This means that the student can create a good time management at home. By having a homework, the students will then have to schedule their time so that they can still do other home activities that they want to do. It can also instill a lesson for the younger students that learning can not only happen in school but also anywhere. Homework is done without the guidance of the teacher so it promotes independence and responsibility.
Homework can also make the parents get involved with the education of their kids. Homework can also make the students remember and make them understand more clearly the lessons that they are taking up at school.
These are just the main reasons why homework is important for the students. It is an attitude and good habit building exercise for the students. If you are a parent then you have to encourage your kids to pay attention to their homework and manage their time to finish it early. If you are a student, then you should not complain because these homeworks are not given out of teacher's whim but it is an essential part of your education.