- Are You Ready for College Level English Class?
- Building The Right Environment For Study
- Causes of study stress and how to overcome them
- General study tips for new or returning students
- How To Deal With Study Stress
- How To Deliver A Speech To A Class
- How To Overcome Study Block
- How To Study In A Group
- How To Take Notes In Class
- How to Focus When Studying and Be Completely Prepared for Your Exam
- How to Study for an Exam, Without Cramming
- How to Work Together as a Group To Deliver a Group Presentation (General Tips)
- How to avoid study procrastination
- How to stay healthy for studying
- How to use the Internet to study
- Memory Tips For Studying
- Note Taking and Revision Tips
- Study Tips: Audiobooks and studying on public transport
- Three Essay Writing Tips And The Difference between Spoken English and Written English
- Common Themes in Literature
- Best Places To Study For An Exam
- Getting the Most Out of Your Studying Time
- How To Deliver A “High Distinction” Presentation
- Studying for a Science Exam
- Proper Ways to Take Notes When Reading
Improving Homework Productivity
Improving homework productivity simply means doing your homework correctly but at the same time decreasing the amount of time you spend doing homework. This gives you a lot of time to do other activities. Homework has been a part of a student's life from a young age until they're into college. Creating a daily routine for school work and studying is a good habit to get good grades and still have time for extra curricular activities.
Homeworks that have the closest due dates should be prioritized. By organizing your homeworks according to due dates, you can avoid spending too much time on assignments that have longer due dates and then fail to finish a homework that is due tomorrow.
You can try to find out what time of the day you are more productive. You may be productive in the morning or at night. Do your homework when you are most productive and you will find out that you are more productive on that particular time.
When you feel sleepy, you should try to sleep first because it is difficult to concentrate on a homework when you are drowsy.
Distractions are a nuisance when doing homework. You have to eliminate all the distractions as much as possible so that you can put all your focus on finishing your homework.
You don't have to spend too much time on a particular assignment or task. You may not be able to finish or complete your homework if you do this.
Having a routine is a good habit so you won't forget your homework. If you are used to this habit, you will avoid procrastination.
If your homework is too hard and it is taking up a long time to finish, you can take breaks so that you won't get stressed out.
Sometimes homework involves a lot of typing. If you want to do your homework faster, you have to learn to type faster.