- Are You Ready for College Level English Class?
- Building The Right Environment For Study
- Causes of study stress and how to overcome them
- General study tips for new or returning students
- How To Deal With Study Stress
- How To Deliver A Speech To A Class
- How To Overcome Study Block
- How To Study In A Group
- How To Take Notes In Class
- How to Focus When Studying and Be Completely Prepared for Your Exam
- How to Study for an Exam, Without Cramming
- How to Work Together as a Group To Deliver a Group Presentation (General Tips)
- How to avoid study procrastination
- How to stay healthy for studying
- How to use the Internet to study
- Memory Tips For Studying
- Note Taking and Revision Tips
- Study Tips: Audiobooks and studying on public transport
- Three Essay Writing Tips And The Difference between Spoken English and Written English
- Common Themes in Literature
- Best Places To Study For An Exam
- Getting the Most Out of Your Studying Time
- How To Deliver A “High Distinction” Presentation
- Studying for a Science Exam
- Proper Ways to Take Notes When Reading
Organizing Your Homework Schedule
For most students, homework is done whenever they feel like doing it. Sometimes they do their homework late at night or even in school before classes. To finish homeworks on time every time, you should have a proper organized schedule. Here are some tips on how you can organize your homework schedule.
It pays to have a day planner where you can write your daily school to-do-list. Write down your homeworks from each of your subjects into one planner notebook. Take note also of the dates of your exams and put it in your planner. By writing your homeworks down in one notebook, it will help you organizing it later.
Make a list of the homeworks according to priority. This way you always finish the important ones and those that have earlier deadlines.
To ensure that you always finish your homework, you have to work your schedule around your homework.
You can also make your schedule in Microsoft Excel to make it look more organized. Putting your schedule in your laptop makes it look more organized and you would clearly see which homework should be done first.
The last but the best tip of all is to make it a habit of doing your homework the day you received it even though it is not yet due for a couple of days.