- Are You Ready for College Level English Class?
- Building The Right Environment For Study
- Causes of study stress and how to overcome them
- General study tips for new or returning students
- How To Deal With Study Stress
- How To Deliver A Speech To A Class
- How To Overcome Study Block
- How To Study In A Group
- How To Take Notes In Class
- How to Focus When Studying and Be Completely Prepared for Your Exam
- How to Study for an Exam, Without Cramming
- How to Work Together as a Group To Deliver a Group Presentation (General Tips)
- How to avoid study procrastination
- How to stay healthy for studying
- How to use the Internet to study
- Memory Tips For Studying
- Note Taking and Revision Tips
- Study Tips: Audiobooks and studying on public transport
- Three Essay Writing Tips And The Difference between Spoken English and Written English
- Common Themes in Literature
- Best Places To Study For An Exam
- Getting the Most Out of Your Studying Time
- How To Deliver A “High Distinction” Presentation
- Studying for a Science Exam
- Proper Ways to Take Notes When Reading
Study Technique to Save Time
Some people study for 3 straight hours while others study for just an hour and they both get the same score in the exam. This happens because some students have good study techniques and habits and their studying is very effective.
Being restless during studying is just normal so you don't have to fight it. Take a break every twenty to fifty minutes of studying. After taking your breaks, you will notice that you are more relaxed and your concentration is back in full swing.
Study in an environment which is the same as in your test area. This means the place is free from distraction and quiet. A good place is the library where there are also other people but you can study at your own pace without anyone disturbing you.
Stay organized to make your studying faster and more effective. You can write down all your exam schedules in your organizer as well as your study schedule. Have a planner to organize your daily or weekly schedule. Being organized can give you so many benefits and this will allow you more time for other activities.
Make it a habit to briefly review the lessons before and after class. This simple task can save you a lot of time when you are studying for an exam.
Usually it is easier to study early in the morning when your mind is refreshed and you feel energized. You will finish studying faster and absorb more information in the morning.