- Are You Ready for College Level English Class?
- Building The Right Environment For Study
- Causes of study stress and how to overcome them
- General study tips for new or returning students
- How To Deal With Study Stress
- How To Deliver A Speech To A Class
- How To Overcome Study Block
- How To Study In A Group
- How To Take Notes In Class
- How to Focus When Studying and Be Completely Prepared for Your Exam
- How to Study for an Exam, Without Cramming
- How to Work Together as a Group To Deliver a Group Presentation (General Tips)
- How to avoid study procrastination
- How to stay healthy for studying
- How to use the Internet to study
- Memory Tips For Studying
- Note Taking and Revision Tips
- Study Tips: Audiobooks and studying on public transport
- Three Essay Writing Tips And The Difference between Spoken English and Written English
- Common Themes in Literature
- Best Places To Study For An Exam
- Getting the Most Out of Your Studying Time
- How To Deliver A “High Distinction” Presentation
- Studying for a Science Exam
- Proper Ways to Take Notes When Reading
Studying for a Math Exam
Students have different ways and techniques when studying for a Math exam. Math exams are very different from literature exams so the studying techniques involve more on solving math problems and equations. Here are some tips and guide when studying for a math exam.
When studying for math exams, your homeworks will play an important role. Check on your previous math homework and try to evaluate and study the items where you made a mistake. Sometimes, some questions and math problems in the exam are similar to the ones given by your teacher in your homework.
Your math book has some study questions at the end. Look them up and copy them then try to solve them without using any calculator. After solving them, compare your answer with the answers on the book. Analyze the mistakes you have made and solve it again until you get it right.
Be familiar and study the mathematical terms and words like circumference, radius, angles and so on.
Every math book has a summary at the end of each chapter. Read the summary to get a clearer overview of the math lessons you are studying.
It is always advisable to have complete sleep the night before the exam and eat a hearty breakfast. This is to ensure that you don't feel sluggish and sleepy during the exam.