- Are You Ready for College Level English Class?
- Building The Right Environment For Study
- Causes of study stress and how to overcome them
- General study tips for new or returning students
- How To Deal With Study Stress
- How To Deliver A Speech To A Class
- How To Overcome Study Block
- How To Study In A Group
- How To Take Notes In Class
- How to Focus When Studying and Be Completely Prepared for Your Exam
- How to Study for an Exam, Without Cramming
- How to Work Together as a Group To Deliver a Group Presentation (General Tips)
- How to avoid study procrastination
- How to stay healthy for studying
- How to use the Internet to study
- Memory Tips For Studying
- Note Taking and Revision Tips
- Study Tips: Audiobooks and studying on public transport
- Three Essay Writing Tips And The Difference between Spoken English and Written English
- Common Themes in Literature
- Best Places To Study For An Exam
- Getting the Most Out of Your Studying Time
- How To Deliver A “High Distinction” Presentation
- Studying for a Science Exam
- Proper Ways to Take Notes When Reading
Studying for a Science Exam
Science exams can be hard for most students because there are too many terms, theories and names to memorize. Here are some ways on how you can effectively study for your science exam.
Read your science textbooks chapter by chapter. You can read your lessons twice, the first one is to reinforce your reading and the second is for you to highlight the key terms and phrases.
Be sure to write down the notes in every science class. You can review all the notes you have written down and write your notes in an organized manner.
Science labs should be taken seriously so that you can have a deeper understanding of the scientific practical applications. Knowing the scientific processes behind each experiments can make your science exams easier.
You can ask your classmates to form a study group. When you have a study group, you can quiz each other and make group discussions about topics that are hard to understand.
The night before your exam, you have to get a full night's sleep. Eat your breakfast in the morning and do not be late for your exam. It is better to arrive early so that you would be relaxed and calm when you start the exam.