- Are You Ready for College Level English Class?
- Building The Right Environment For Study
- Causes of study stress and how to overcome them
- General study tips for new or returning students
- How To Deal With Study Stress
- How To Deliver A Speech To A Class
- How To Overcome Study Block
- How To Study In A Group
- How To Take Notes In Class
- How to Focus When Studying and Be Completely Prepared for Your Exam
- How to Study for an Exam, Without Cramming
- How to Work Together as a Group To Deliver a Group Presentation (General Tips)
- How to avoid study procrastination
- How to stay healthy for studying
- How to use the Internet to study
- Memory Tips For Studying
- Note Taking and Revision Tips
- Study Tips: Audiobooks and studying on public transport
- Three Essay Writing Tips And The Difference between Spoken English and Written English
- Common Themes in Literature
- Best Places To Study For An Exam
- Getting the Most Out of Your Studying Time
- How To Deliver A “High Distinction” Presentation
- Studying for a Science Exam
- Proper Ways to Take Notes When Reading
Tips to Overcome Common Study Problems
Exam week is fast approaching and you haven't studied yet. You want to study but you often find yourself getting bored and losing interest. These are just some of the obstacles every student must face when studying for exams. Here are some tips you can follow to overcome your problems in studying effectively.
One of the most common problems in studying is cramming for an exam. Remember that cramming is never a good way to study. To overcome cramming you can study an hour or two everyday and as your exams approaches you can increase your study time.
Most people think that studying all night before an exam is a good thing. Not sleeping before an exam is a bad idea. It is important to get enough sleep to prepare yourself for your exams. Sleep, relax, eat well and get some exercise so that you can do better on your exam.
Some students may complain that they do not have enough time to study. The solution to this problem is to get organized. You have to identify all the lessons you do not understand and focus on them first. You can ask your teachers or friends to help you understand and learn those difficult lessons. If you have other school activities which eats up some of your time then you better organize your calendar and leave some days for studying.
You have to balance your time between your friends and school. It is a good idea if you can study with your friends so that you can be with them while studying at the same time. Your friends may support you with your studying and can even help you if you do not understand any lessons.
These are just some of the common study problems that students encounter. Sometimes it only takes a simple solution to solve these problems.