- Are You Ready for College Level English Class?
- Building The Right Environment For Study
- Causes of study stress and how to overcome them
- General study tips for new or returning students
- How To Deal With Study Stress
- How To Deliver A Speech To A Class
- How To Overcome Study Block
- How To Study In A Group
- How To Take Notes In Class
- How to Focus When Studying and Be Completely Prepared for Your Exam
- How to Study for an Exam, Without Cramming
- How to Work Together as a Group To Deliver a Group Presentation (General Tips)
- How to avoid study procrastination
- How to stay healthy for studying
- How to use the Internet to study
- Memory Tips For Studying
- Note Taking and Revision Tips
- Study Tips: Audiobooks and studying on public transport
- Three Essay Writing Tips And The Difference between Spoken English and Written English
- Common Themes in Literature
- Best Places To Study For An Exam
- Getting the Most Out of Your Studying Time
- How To Deliver A “High Distinction” Presentation
- Studying for a Science Exam
- Proper Ways to Take Notes When Reading
Why is Learning English Important?
People around the world has never been more connected to each other than in today's internet age. By just going online, you can talk to your friends living abroad or make your own research and browsing different websites. Language is very important to communicate to other people and if you want to read the contents on a web page. One of the most common language that is used today is English. Learning the English language is important for a number of different reasons.
Probably the most obvious reason to learn English is because it is the most spoken official language worldwide. It is used in international affairs such as meeting of presidents of different countries. It is also the fourth most widely spoken native language in the world. English is also used in commerce and trade worldwide. Tourism industry is also encouraged to learn English so that they can communicate with the tourists and the guests.
In terms of the internet, the primary language used in the web is English. Applications, software and social media networks all use English as the primary language.
If you want to go abroad and study, all the major colleges in Canada, Great Britain, New Zealand, Australia and Singapore use English as their primary language of instruction. If you aim for higher learning, the top business schools and renowned universities can be found in English speaking countries, so you have to learn English if your goal is to study abroad.
If you are fluent in the English language, this skill opens doors for you in terms of job opportunities. Employers would certainly consider your extensive English skill in your resume when you are applying for a job.