Indian Banking Personnel Selection has invited candidates for 4336 Probationary Officer / Management Trainee by issuing official notification. Candidates wishing to work in the bank on PO post can apply for this post. The official notification is released on the official website ibps.in. Interested and Eligible candidate can apply for IBPS PO from 7 August to 28 August 2019.
Candidates who wish to apply have completed their bachelor’s degree from the recognized university of India. Candidates have to pass the Preliminary Exam and Main Exam for selection. After that selected candidates will be called for Personal Interview.
Candidates who want to know more about IBPS PO 2019 such as Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc from this article. The last day to apply for PO/MT recruitment is 28 August 2019.
IBPS PO Vacancy Details 2019
Eligibility Criteria for IBPS PO/MT
Age Limit for IBPS PO/MT
- Candidate’s Minimum Age should be 20 years.
- Candidate’s Maximum Age should be 30 years.
- Candidates belong from reserved category will get relaxation in upper age as per government norms.
Educational Qualification for IBPS PO/MT
- Candidate must have completed graduation degree from the recognized university of India.
- General/OBC Candidates: ₹600/-
- SC/ST, PWD Candidates: ₹100/-
How to Apply?
- Visit official website ibps.in
- Click on the application form link.
- Fill the personal details and contact details.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on final submission button.
- Written Exam
- Prelim Exam
- Main Exam
- Personal Interview
- Application Form Available Date: 7 August 2019
- Last Date to apply: 28 August 2019
- Pre-Exam: 12, 13, 19, 20 October 2019
- Main Exam: 30 November 2019