Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS), Washim has announced a latest recruitment notification for vacant of 1011 Additional Anganwadi Worker Posts. ICDS Washim AAW Recruitment 2014 is published on it’s Official Website http://www.washim.nic.in. ICDS, District Collectorate, Washim (Maharashtra State) invites application from eligible candidates for filling up the recruitment of 1011 Additional Anganwadi Worker Posts.
Anganwadi provides a facility to take about the children are not able to go to original schooling and have an availability to go for pre- school. Interested candidates who wants to apply for below post, must be passed 10th/SSC from recognized Board. Candidates age limit should not below 21 years and not above 30 years as on 27-08-2014.
All interested candidates can apply through the offline mode and submit the application form up to 02nd September 2014. For other details about this Recruitment, candidates should mentioned below or Refer to Official Notification.
ICDS Mission Washim Additional Anganwadi Worker Posts Details:
|01.||Additional Anganwadi Worker||1011|
- Candidates age limit should not below 21 years and not above 30 years as on 27-08-2014
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Candidates must be passed 10th/SSC from recognized Board.
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- No application fee for this job vacancies
- The Candidates will be selected based on their skill in the Interview.
How to Apply:
- All interested and eligible candidates can required to their applications in the standard and specified format along with all relevant qualification, documents and other relevant certificates to below address,
- Deputy Chief Executive Officer, Zilla Parishad,
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 02nd September 2014 till 05:30 P.M.
- Website: http://washim.nic.in/
- Official Notification: Download Here