Himachal Pradesh Gramin bank invites online application for the recruitment to the posts Officers scale- I, II, III and Office Assistant (multipurpose) vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online application from the official website given below before 26 June,2014. Candidates who have appeared in the common written examination of RRBs conducted by IBPS in month of Sep/Oct, 2013.
The candidates who have valid card/Score card can eligible to apply online application form through the official website of Gramin Bank Himachal Pradesh from 11 june,2014 to 26 June,2014.
Gramin Bank Posts Details:
|01.||Office Assistant (Multipurpose )||77|
|03.||Officer scale-II (Agriculture Officer)||01|
|04.||Officer scale-II (Marketing Officer)||01|
|05.||Officer scale-II ( CA )||01|
|06.||Officer scale-II ( IT )||02|
|07.||Officer scale-II(General Banking)||07|
|Sr.||Post Name||Age Limit(years)|
|01.||Office Assistant (Multipurpose )||18 to 28|
|02.||Officer scale-I||18 to 28|
|03.||Officer scale-II (Agriculture Officer)||21 to 32|
|04.||Officer scale-II (Marketing Officer)||21 to 32|
|05.||Officer scale-II ( CA )||21 to 32|
|06.||Officer scale-II ( IT )||21 to 32|
|07.||Officer scale-II(General Banking)||21 to 32|
|08.||Officer scale-III||21 to 40|
- Age relaxation will be applicable for others as per rules.
- Candidate should have degree in any discipline from the recognised university/College or its equivalent with 60% marks in aggregate for sr no 1, 7 and 8 posts, degree in any discipline or its equivalent from the recognised university/College for the sr no 2 post, degree in horticulture/agriculture/dairy/animal husbandry/forestry/Agriculture Engineering/pisciculture from the recognised university/College for the sr no 3 post, MBA in marketing from any recognised university/College for the Sr no 4 post, Certified Associateship (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India for Sr no 5 Post, Degree from a recognised University in Electronics/ Communication/ Computer Science/ Information Technology or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for Sr no 6 Post.
- The candidates have also qualified the Common written Examination of RRBs conducted by the IBPS during the month of Sep/Oct,2013.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.100/-(One Hundred only) as a application fees and Rs.20/-(Twenty only) for the candidates belonging from SC/ST/PWD category candidates.
- Applicants have to pay a fees through CBS challan in prescribed form in any of the braches Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank or Punjab National Bank in CBS account Nos 87112100056423 for HPGBRECTPR OFFICERS – 2014 and 87112100056414 for HPGBRECTPR OA – 2014.
- Candidates are selected based on RRBs examination conducted by IBPS during the month of Sep/Oct 2013 and personal interview.
IBPS Score card Details:
|01.||Office Assistant (Multipurpose )||95 & Above|
|02.||Officer scale-I||98 & Above|
|03.||Officer scale-II (Agriculture Officer)||112 & Above|
|04.||Officer scale-II (Marketing Officer)||106 & Above|
|05.||Officer scale-II ( CA )||108 & Above|
|06.||Officer scale-II ( IT )||107 & Above|
|07.||Officer scale-II(General Banking)||106 & Above|
|08.||Officer scale-III||109 & Above|
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online application through the official website given below.
- No others means/modes of application will be accepted.
- Before filling online application form , candidate must have valid e-mail id.
- Candidates should download the challan from the website and make payment as mentioned above.
- Click on submit button, take a print out of application form with registration no generated by the system for the future reference.
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website.
- Opening date of online registration form: 11 June,2014
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 26 June,2014
- Starting date for pay application fees: 11 June,2014
- Last date for pay application fess:26 June,2014
- Last date of reprint application form: 11 July,2014
- Website: Candidates can know more latest updates from the website https://www.studyguide.org/
- Official Notification:Click here to apply online application through the official website www.hiomachalgraminbank.org Download Here