Aryavart Gramin Bank has recently issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 493 Officer Scale II (General Banking Officer), Officer Scale-II (IT), Officer Scale-II (Marketing Officer), Officer Scale-I & Office Assistant (Multipurpose) Posts. Aryavart Gramin Bank, (AGB) Lucknow released this recruitment notification for job hunters on it’s official website http://www.aryavart-rrb.com/. Candidates who are eager searching the Bank Recruitment Job Vacancies 2015, and preparation for Bank job Exam can apply for this recruitment notification through following link.
Gramin Bank of Aryavart invites applications from Indian citizens, for the post of Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale II), Officer in Junior Management Grade (Scale I) and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) from Indian citizens who have been declared qualified at the Online CWE for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September/ October 2014 and have valid score card are eligible to apply for these posts.
Candidates should have Graduation in any discipline with proficiency in local language. Aspirant candidates can apply through online from 16th January 2015 to 31st January 2015. For more details like age limit, qualification, application fee, selection process and how to apply for following posts are given below.
Aryavart Gramin Bank Officer & Office Asst Posts Details:
|01.||Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||272|
|02.||Officer Scale 1||201|
|03.||Officer Scale 2 (General Banking Officer)||12|
|04.||Officer Scale 2 (IT)||06|
|05.||Officer Scale 2 (Marketing Officer)||02|
- For age limitation check the full official notification
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Candidates must qualified at the Online CWE for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September/ October 2014.
- Candidates should possess their Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or Institute and Proficiency in Local Language
- The candidate should have –
- Local language i.e. HINDI at 10th Std level
- Native language i.e. HINDI at 10th Std level
- Local language i.e. HINDI at any level up to graduation level
- Eligibility Criteria is to be considered as per RRBs CWE-III Advertisement published in Employment News/Rozgar Samachar Issue Dated 18th June – 4th July, 2014 released by IBPS
IBPS Score Card (CWE) Details:
|Sr.||Post Name||SC/ST/SC-PWD/ST-PWD||OBC/GEN/OBC-PWD/ GEN-PWD|
|1.||Officer Scale-I||70 & above||80 & above|
|2.||Officer Scale-II (GBO)||70 & above||80 & above|
|3.||Officer Scale-II (IT & Marketing Officer)||70 & above||80 & above|
|4.||Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||70 & above||80 & above|
- General and OBC category candidates should have to pay Rs.100/-
- All Reserved Category Candidates need to Rs. 50/-
- in the form of Challan in CBS from any of the Branches of the Gramin Bank of Aryavart
- Candidates will be selected either on the basis of performance in RRBs- CWE-III conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 and Personal Interview.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents
- Before apply the online candidates must read the full job criteria from official website
- Fill all the mandatory fields in the application form & click on the submit button.
- Candidates should take the print out of the system generated application form & retain it for future reference use.
- After filling up the required information on the Challan Form, they should make payment of the fee applicable to them at any Branch of Gramin Bank
- Commencement of filling Online Application Form: 16th January 2015
- Last Date to Submit Online Application: 31st January 2015
- Website: http://www.aryavart-rrb.com/
- Official Notification: Download Here