Indian Navy invites online application for the recruitment to the post Artificer Apprentice (AA) –137 Batch for enrolment as sailors. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online application only, manually filled application will be rejected. Candidates can apply online application before 20 June,2014. The applicants who wanted to made career in Indian navy has a better opportunity to take participate in the recruitment.
All select listed candidates will also be forwarded Police Verification form along with the call letter for the final medical examination. Candidates without the verified police verification report with adverse comments will not be eligible for enrolment. Application received without photographs will be rejected. The photograph should be clear and good quality with blue coloured background.
The Candidates are send their application form and attested all essential certificate with the envelop to the following addressed given below within the last date.
- Candidates born between 01 Feb,1995 to 31 Jan,1998 (Both dates are inclusive).
- Age relaxation as per rules.
- Candidates should qualified intermediate/equivalent examination with 60% or more marks in aggregate with math’s, physics and at least one of these subjects Chemistry/Biology/Computer science.
- Applicants who are appearing in 12th class/waiting for result are not eligible.
- No application fees will be required for the examination.
- Written Exam: The question paper will be both languages Hindi/English and of objective type paper. The question paper will be comprise of four section science, Mathematics, English and general knowledge. The duration of exam will be an one hour and applicants are required to pass in all sections and in aggregate marks.
- Personal Interview: The qualified candidates are called for an interview through the call letter.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents.
- Candidates are apply online application through the official website of Indian navy.
- Before filling the online application, keep 10/10+2 certificate Ready for reference.
- Filling up of information like e mail id is compulsory.
- Fill up the form duly completely. Before clicking the submit buttons make sure all the details are filled correctly.
- Print two copies of online application form. One copy duly signed, attested copies of all essential educational certificates i.e 10+2 marks sheet , domicile, NCC certificate if held, one self addressed envelop of size 20*10 with 10/- Rs stamps affixed on envelop to be forwarded at the addressed given below.
Post Box No-476
Gol Dak Khana GPO
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 20 June,2014
- Website: Candidates can know more information about the admit cards/answer key through the website www.www.studyguide.org
- Official Notification: Click here to apply online application through the website www.nausena-bharti.nic.in Download Here