Selection Commission (SSC) is going to release an employment notification for the recruitment of Constable GD in the Armed Forces of India. Candidates who are eager waiting for Defence job vacancies 2015, must read the full notification and may apply through below links.Selection Commission (SSC) will release this notification on it’s Official website http://ssc.nic.in. According to the recruitment notice SSC Constable GD (General Duty) Recruitment 2015 applications are invited for eligible candidates.
SSC GD Constable – 2018 Vacancy Revised – 16 Dec, 2019
Staff Selection Commission has revised the vacancy details for SSC GD Constable 2018 recruitment on December 16, 2019. Now the vacancies have been increased from 54,953 posts to 60210. The vacancies have been increased to 60210 out of which 50699 male candidates and 9511 female candidates.
The written examination was conducted from February 11 to March 11, 2019. A total of 5,35,169 candidates were shortlisted to appear for PET/PST out of which 68781 females and 466388 male candidates. The physical efficiency test was conducted from August 13 to September 25, 2019.
Staff Selection Commission going to invite the online application from young, eligible and enthusiastic candidates citizen from the recruitment of filling up the 62390 Constable GD posts PET Exam in 24th January 2015. Candidates must have passed minimum Matriculation with +2 (10+2) Pass for Constable and Sub Inspector Post. Candidates should be between 18-23 years. This SSC recruit the various eligible candidates on vacant post of Constable GD in the Armed Forces of India.
Staff Selection Commission organizes exam for the engagement of candidates as Constable (General duty) in BSF, CISF, ITBP, CRPF and SSB and Rifleman (General Duty). This Organisation has released a huge notification in the department of Central Armed Police Force (CAPF). There are many vacant post of Constable GD in the department and to fill these vacant post they invited application for eligible and interested candidates.
The candidate applying for CISF Constable (General Duty) in the Armed Forces of India, must qualify in Physical Standards defined by SSC CISF for Height, Weight, Chest etc. Candidates who want to apply can go to the official website portal of the department and must apply through the online mode. All the candidates must submit their online application form on or before the last date of receiving of online application form.
Candidates eligible may send their applications in Offline/Online mode.Candidates prompting to apply online are required to ensure about deposit of application fee through SBI Bank Challan. The online filling process will soon be started. Eligible candidates can apply for SSC CRPF/ BSF/ CISF Constable GD Posts Recruitment 2015 via official website at on or before last date 23rd February 2015 and PET exam will be held in the month of May or June 2015. If you are interested and want to now more information about the latest and upcoming notification like SSC CISF Recruitment 2015, SSC CISF Admit Card/ Result 2015 and SSC CISF Constable GD Posts Recruitment 2015.
SSC CISF Constable GD Posts Details:
- Candidates should be between 18-23 years.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules and regulation
- Candidates should possess 12th Class (+2) or Graduate Degree in any discipline this recruitment.
- The certificates must valid from recognized Institute/ University.
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- Rs. 5200-20200/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 2000/-
- General/ OBC Candidates should have to pay Rs. 50/-
- SC/ ST Physically handicapped Category Candidates are exempted from application fee
- Fee can be paid through Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS) or online banking.
- The examination will be comprises in two paper- Paper I and Paper II
- Candidates must have to apply for the both papers for appearing in the examination
- Candidates selection will be basis on their performance in Physical Standard Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Written Exam and Medical Exam
- Height: 170 cm (Male), 157 cm (Female)
- Chest: Unexpand- 80, Expand- 5 cm (min Exapansion)
- Those qualifying the height test will be subjected to race of 5 Kms for male and 1.6 Kms for female to be completed within completed 24 Minutes and 8.30 Minutes respectively
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents
- Candidates must download the application form from the official website and read the official notification carefully before fill the application form
- After fill the form paste your recently passport size photograph and given signature, enclose their application form in an envelop
- After complete the full application process candidates should send it to the mentioned address which is given official notification
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Fill all the valid/correct details by the candidates and click on the submit button.
- After fill the application form candidates have to upload their passport sized photograph and signature then submit the application form.
- After fill the application form take a print out of application form for future uses
- Official Notification Release Date: 24th January 2015
- Application Last Date: 23rd February 2015 [Extented Date 27 Feb, 2015]
- PST/ PET Exam Date: March 2015 (Tentative Exam)
- Written Exam Date: 04th October 2015