MP Vyapam Recruitment 2016: Madhya Pradesh Vyapam department has announced 863 vacant posts for Sub Inspector (SI), Subedar, Platoon Commander and Sub Inspector (Radio) etc. post in a notification. This notification has released on 22/06/2016 at official website www.vyapam.nic.in. Interested aspirants can apply online application form from 23/06/2016 to 22/07/2016 at official website.
Candidates must have passed graduation in any stream/ Diploma in Electronics/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Tele Communication Engineering from any recognised university of India for Sub-Inspector post and graduation degree in any stream from any recognised university of India for Subedar Post. Applicants will be selected based on performance in written examination and personal interview.
Aspirant’s age should be between 18 years to 35 years. Age relaxation as per current rules and regulations of state government.
Applicants who want to know more information about MP Vyapam Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below. Candidates must read official notification before apply online application form at official website. They can download official notification by clicking on given below link.
MP Vuapam Vacancy Details 2016:
Name of Post
No. of Posts
|1.||Sub Inspector (District Force)||670|
|4.||Sub Inspector (Radio)||25|
|5.||Sub Inspector (Ordnance)||23|
|6.||Sub Inspector (Special Branch)||22|
|7.||Sub Inspector (Finger Prints)||05|
|8.||Sub Inspector (Q.D.)||02|
Age Limit for MP Vyapam SI:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 28 years
- Age relaxation as per rules
Eligibility Criteria for MP Vyapam Platoon Commander:
- Applicants must have passed graduation degree in any stream from any recognised university of India for Subedar Post.
- Candidates must have passed graduation in any stream/ Diploma in Electronics/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Tele Communication Engineering from any recognised university of India for Sub-Inspector post.
- Eligible and interested candidates
Pay band Rs. 9300-34800/- + Grade pay Rs. 3600/-
- General Candidates are required to pay Rs.500 for one paper exam and Rs.700 for two paper exam.
- SC/ST/OBC Candidates are required to pay Rs.250 for one paper exam and Rs.350 for two paper exam.
- MP online portal fee: Rs.70
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Online application form start from: 23/06/2016.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 22/07/2016.
- Exam date: 04/09/2016.