Application are invited for the unmarried male candidates of Indian citizen possessing educational qualification, age limit and selection procedure as given below for the recruitment to the posts of Technical Yantrik – 01/2015 (Mechanical, Electrical and Electronics) in the Indian coast Guard as the Armed force of the union.
Eligible and interested candidates can apply online application through the official website of Indian Coast Guard given below. Applicants must reads the instruction carefully before filling their application form before 18 June,2014.
Note: The candidate who are in final years/semester are not eligible and do not apply.
Indian Coast Guard Posts Details:
|01.||Technical Yantrik (Mechanical)|
|02.||Technical Yantrik (Electrical)|
|03.||Technical Yantrik (Electronics)|
- Candidates should be born between 01 Feb,1993 to 31 Jan,1997 (Both dates are inclusive). The minimum age of the candidates is 18 years and maximum age will be 22 years.
- The Upper age relaxation of 3 years for the OBC category candidates and 5 years for the candidates of SC/ST category candidates.
- Age relaxation for others will be applicable as per rules.
- Candidates should must have matriculation and three years diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics Engineering with 60% marks in aggregate from board/institution recognized by the central/state government.
- The candidates who are appearing in the final year/last semester will not be eligible.
- Written Exam: The written exam will be conducted on the various centres whose details are given in the official notification of Indian coast Guard. After filling their online application candidate take the print out three copy of application form with roll no generated by the system. Out of the above three copies, one copy with attested all essentials documents shall be carried by the candidates , and submitted to the examination centre. Any candidates who does not bring all documents at the time of examination shall not be permitted in the examination. The test will be conducted in month of Aug/sep 2014.
- Personal Interview : The shortlisted/qualified candidates are called for an interview and final selection will be based on the performance of overall qualifying exam or interview.
- Medical Exam: The final selection of the candidates will be also based on the medical exam. The candidates found unfit during the medical exam will not be enrolled in the training.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply online application through the official website.
- After filling application form, applicant prints three copies of application from with roll no generated by the system.
- Shortlisted criteria will be based on the higher percentage of marks for a particular exam centre.
- The candidates who are qualifying the exam will be undergoes for the physical fitness test, interviews and initial medical exam.
- The list the examination centre will be on the official notification of the Indian Coast Guard.
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Starting date of online registration : 11 June,2014
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 18 June,2014
- Website: Applicants can know the latest update from the website https://www.studyguide.org/
- Official Notification:Click here to apply online application through the official website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in Download Here.
- Candidates download the admit card from the link http://indiancoastguard.gov.in/reprint.aspx