Application are invited for the Indian citizens both male and female, who have passed their final MBBS examination in first and second attempted and complete internships, for grant of short service commission in Army Medical Crops. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online application through the official website of Army Medical crops.
Candidates who have taken more than two chance in final MBBS ( Part-I & II ) examination are not eligible to apply in the recruitment. Applicants are requested to reads the instruction carefully before filling their application form between 12 June,2014 to 03 July,2014.
Note: Only those candidates are eligible who have completed their internships on before 31 March,2014.
Army Medical Corps Posts Details:
|01.||Short Service Commission Officers||300|
|( Subject to a maximum of 50 women )|
- Candidates age should not more than 45 years as on 31 Dec,2014.
- Age relaxation for others will be applicable as per rules.
- The applicant must posses medical qualification included in first second scheduled or part-II of the third scheduled of IMC act 1956. The applicant must have permanent registration from any state Medical Council/MCI. Post graduate degree/diploma holders i.e. MD/MS/DM/MCH/DNB/DLO/DOMS/DA may also be applicable to apply from any recognised university/college.
- Eligible and interested candidates are also apply for the recruitment, send their application form to the following address given below.
- Candidates are required to enclose a non- refundable Demand draft of any nationalist bank for Rs.200/-( Two hundred only ) payable at New Delhi in favour of the “Director General Armed Forces Medical Services (APF fund ) along with the print out of duly filled application form.
- Applicants must write application registration number,name and mobile number on the reverse side of the Demand Draft (DD).
- Personal Interview: The eligible candidates are called for an interview by the board of officers in the month of July-Aug 2014 at New Delhi. The interview qualify candidates will be subjected to the medical examination test. The candidates appearing in the interview for the first time will be paid to and fro sleeper class railway/bus fare.
- Physical & Medical Test: Candidates are advised in their own interest to undergo a preliminary medical test for wax in ear, DNS, defective colour vision, over weight/under weight, piles and tonsillitis before reporting for SSC interview. It is to be noted that mere qualifying at the interview does not confirm your final selection. A merit list is prepared purely on the basis of overall marks obtained by the candidates in the interview and also their medically fit.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents.
- Log on to the official website of Army medical corps.
- Fill all necessary details in the application form, and recheck before submit.
- One self addressed envelope size(9*4) inches with duly affixed postal stamp at the following address given below.
- Applicants are required to reach their application form within 10 days of the last date of submission form.
DGAFMS / DG-1A Ministry of Defence,
’M’ Block, Room no-60, Church Road
- Opening date of online registration form: 12 June,2014
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 03 July,2014
- Website: Applicants can know more information about the admit card/results/answer key from the website https://www.studyguide.org/
- Official Notification:Click here to apply online application form through the official website www.amssscentry.gov.in Download Here