SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2016: Staff Selection Commission Stenographer (Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’) has announced vacant posts for Stenographer (Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’) post which is released on 07/05/2016 at official website https://www.ssc,nic.in. Interested applicants can apply online application form from 07/05/2016 to 03/06/2016.
Interested candidates must have passed Intermediate (10 + 2) examination or equivalent from any recognized board or Institution of India. Applicant must have able to short hand typing with 40 words/min in English or 55 words/min in Hindi for Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and 50 words/min in English or 65 words/min in Hindi for Grade ‘D’. Candidate will be selected based on the performance in written examination and personal interview.
Aspirant’s age should be between 18 years to 27 years. Age relaxation as per current rules and regulations of central government of India.
Applicants who want to know more information about SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below. Candidates must read official notification before apply online application form at official website. They can download official notification by clicking on given below link.
SSC Stenographer Vacancy 2016 Details:
To be Notified Later
Age Limit for Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 27 years
- Age relaxation as per rules
Eligibility Criteria for SSC Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’:
- Applications must have passed Intermediate (10 + 2) examination or equivalent from any recognized board or Institution of India.
- Short hand typing for Steno Grade ‘C’ : 40 words/min in English or 55 words/min in Hindi.
- Short hand typing for Steno Grade ‘D’ : 50 words/min in English or 65 words/min in Hindi.
- Eligible and interested candidates
Download Official Notification.
- General/OBC Candidates are required to pay Rs.100
- SC/ST/PH Candidates are required to pay Rs.0/-
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Online application form began from: 07/05/2016
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form:03/06/2016
- Exam Date: 31/07/2016