Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has delivered a notification for the recruitment of 901 Vacant vacancies for the Technical, Non Technical and Backlog posts. Applicants who are interested should have the Master’s degree in B.Ed, Diploma in civil Engineering, Degree of pharmacy or M.Pharma and having the age of 18 years to 40 years are Eligible to apply. Candidates who are interested and eligible can fill their forms online through the official website.
Applicants are requested to completely fill the form after reading the instructions for form filling. Candidates should give the correct information for filling the form, Incomplete and incorrectly filled forms will be rejected.
Candidates are requested to visit the official website regularly to be updated with the Latest Notifications and Details.
|Sr. No.||Name Of the post||Vacancies|
|01.||Wardens of post Metric hostel (women)||56|
|02.||Principals in Morarji Desai Residential Schools||50|
|03.||Kannada language teacher||50|
|04.||English Language Teacher||50|
|05.||Hindi language teacher||50|
|08.||General Science teacher||50|
|09.||Social Science teacher||50|
|10.||Physical education teacher||50|
|12.||Art & Craft Teacher||50|
|13.||First Division Computer assistant in Morarji Desai Residential Schools||50|
|14.||Wardens of Morarji Desai Residential Schools||50|
|15.||Inspector of cooperative societies in the Dept. of Cooperation||50|
|16.||Superintendents of Pre-Metric Hostel (Girls)||39|
|17.||Wardens of post Metric Hostel (Men)||38|
|18.||Superintendents of Pre-Metric Hostel (Boys)||27|
|19.||Information Assistant in Dept. of Information||10|
|20.||Physician (Unani) in the Dept. of Ayush.||09|
|21.||Receptionist cum Librarian in the Dept. of Information||07|
|22.||Female Staff Nurse in Morarji Desai Residential Schools||07|
|23.||Senior Assistant Director in the Dept. of Information||03|
|24.||Assistant Engineer in the Dept. of Sericulture||01|
|27.||Assistant Librarian in the Dept. of Kannada and culture||01|
|28.||Physician (Nature Cure and Yoga) In Dept. of Ayush||01|
- Candidates appearing should have the age of 18 years to 40 years for the post of Assistant Engineer in the Dept. of Sericulture, Lecturer Pharmacognosy, Lecturer Pharmaceutics.
- Age limit for the remaining posts is 18 to 35 years.
Candidates willing to fill the form will have the Degree in the Journalism, Master’s degree with B.Ed with minimum 50% marks, Degree in Civil Engineering, bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy, and M.Pharm degree in Pharmacognosy with first class.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.300/- for general, II A, II B, III A, III B category candidates.
- Applicants belonging to SC/ ST/ physically handicapped category should have to Rs.25.
- Fee once submitted cannot be refunded.
Candidates who are Eligible and interested will be selected on the basis of the Kannada Language test.
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website of KPSC.
- Application fee will be deposited through the challan form.
- Applicants can scan the Photo and signature before filling the form.
- Read the instructions carefully before filling the application form.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form is 25 Oct, 2014 till 1:00 PM.
- Kannada Language Test Date: 06,07 & 08 Dec, 2014 from 10:00 am to 11:30 am & From 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm.
- Official Website: www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Official Notification: Download Here